It is a privilege to serve with Congo Initiative (CI) and the Christian Bilingual University of Congo/Université Chrétienne Bilingue du Congo (UCBC). There are many ways that you can share in the work.
David Kasali, founder of Congo Initiative and Rector of UCBC, preached at All Saints Episcopal Church (New Albany, OH), my home church, on September 19, 2015. He pointed out that prayer
- calls down heaven to earth
- transforms those who pray, and unites hearts and minds
- enables us to reach out and serve others
With that in mind, please pray--
- For Congo Initiative, UCBC, and the work of transforming lives and communities.
- For peace and stability in eastern Congo.
- For peace and stability in the many parts of the world where violence holds peace and stability hostage.
Over 75% of my financial support comes from individuals, families, and churches who join together to enable me to work for Congo Initiative. Financial support for Congo Initiative comes from individuals, churches, foundations, and grants.
Please consider joining in financially supporting either me or Congo Initiative with a tax-deductible gift. One-time gifts and monthly, continuous support meet very real needs and can be made in either of two ways:
Online pledge or donation. Simply click here, at the Congo Initiative website, and make your selections accordingly.
Check. Mail checks made payable to Congo Initiative and indicate in the memo line, Mary Henton or CI general funds to
P.O. Box 246
Germantown, WI 53022
Thank you for your interest in our work. If you would like to be involved in any of the work mentioned here, please fill out the form below and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.